To celebrate the 50th anniversary of a genuinely iconic series, we present Monty Python’s Flying Circus Complete Series 3, starring Graham Chapman, John Cleese, Terry Gilliam, Eric Idle, Terry Jones and Michael Palin in all its HD glory! This unrivalled restoration has been produced from the best available materials, painstakingly restored… and includes just the right amount of BLOOD, DEATH, WAR, HORROR!
Previously edited sketches have been returned to their original length, while filmed sequences and Terry Gilliam’s animations have been newly scanned in High Definition, adding unimaginable depth and clarity to classic moments.
From the archive come genuine rarities including previously unseen studio outtakes and extended versions of filmed sketch material, making this the ultimate in television restoration and a must-have for every generation of Python fan!
- Whicker’s World: Extended Mrs. Premise & Mrs. Conclusion Travel to Paris sketch,
- Blood, Devastation, Death, War and Horror: Extended The Pantomime Horse is a Secret Agent sketch and Bus Conductor extended scene
- The All-England Summarize Proust Competition: Reinstated content
- Salad Days: Reinstated content
- The Nude Organist: Reinstated content with extended Trees animation, studio outtakes, alternative Terry Gilliam-approved sound mix
- E Henry Thripshaw’s Disease: Extended Gay Boys in Bondage animation and Sir Philip Sidney sketch
- Dennis Moore: Extended Redistribution of Wealth sketch
- A Book at Bedtime: Reinstated content, original opening, extended Heath Tango animation
- Grandstand: Extended Grandstand filmed material, studio outtakes, extended Charwoman animation, unused Betty Blood Donor animation
- Series 3 Monologue Rushes
This is a Region 0 / PAL DVD. Region 0 / PAL DVDs are playable worldwide in any location, on any DVD player. As all products are displayed on our website with their region code, TheMichaelPalin.com are unable to take responsibility for customers who are unable to play our products outside of the UK. If you are an international customer requiring a refund for discs that are not compatible with your DVD player please contact us.